- Lithium-ion batteries are everywhere from cell phones, Electric scooters, electric skateboards, electric tools and even on many cars.
- And even though it has become a necessary source of energy these day's there is confusing on most users about the best way to prolong the life of lithium-ion batteries.
- By avoiding exposure to conditions that help the degradation, batteries can last longer. Avoid both exposure to very low and high temperatures, especially when charging. Also always allow your battery to cool down before charging it.
- Avoid the time the battery spends being charged at either 100% or 0% charge. It is the best to charge your battery when it reaches 20% and remove the charger just before it reaches 100% just to avoid your battery left over charging. To avoid reaching at 0% you can plan ahead your ride by calculating your trip. For instance the Emove Cruiser, when fully charged, can take you over 80 Km distance, so all you have to do is to take your scooter for around 60 km ride before charging it again.
- And always use the correct charger and avoid fast chargers unless the manufacturer recommends so.
Get in touch
Warehouse Address: Unit 39 8-10 Barry Road, Chipping Norton 2170 (Visit only by Appointment)
Call Us: Toll Free 1888 851 9970