TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
- You must present a copy of the sales receipt from Electromotion directly. For approved retail partners warranty, kindly claim it from your point of purchase directly.
- The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
- The product cannot be used for competition.
- The product must be purchased directly from the website.
- Warranty claims made within 30 business days of delivery will be eligible for replacement parts and shipping of replacement parts at no additional charges. Claims made after 30 business days of delivery will still be eligible for replacement parts but the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees incurred for the required parts.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty is non-transferable and non-renewable after the product’s initial sale.
- No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty to remain in effect.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- Warranty is void if weather-related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from the weather.
- Electromotion AUSTRALIA makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by Electromotion AUSTRALIA, including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, flat tires or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty will not cover any damage which results from ageing, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnosis of problems.
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty only covers parts such as motor, battery, controller and LCD display, excluding damages from rider’s usage. This is standard across the industry.
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty does not cover damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 1Year/6Months Warranty.
- This Limited 1Year Emove/Nami and 6 Months for Raldey Warranty does not cover damages due to accidents or any form of personal negligence.
- Warranty does not cover screws, nuts and bolts natural corrosion, wear and tear.
- It is important to note that warranty does not cover labour or shipping fees.
Our warranty coverage includes mainly 2 functions:
1. Parts Replacement
In order to get your scooter up and running again in the shortest time possible, after approval of your warranty claim, please arrange part to be shipped to Electromotion. Once we have received the part we will ship out necessary replacement components to you as well as provide guided assistance in the form of tutorials, videos, images, worded documents and phone/video calls.
2. Repair Services
Upon an approved warranty claim, in the event that you do not know how or do not have the time to conduct repairs on the product, Electromotion may arrange repair services for you at no additional charges. However, the customer is responsible for any incurred cost due to shipping, taxes, uncovered part replacements and other 3rd party costs. The customer can choose to deliver the product to the repair facility by themselves if they choose to do so to avoid any incurred shipping fees.
3 EASY STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR WARRANTY
Step 1: Send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Attach/provide materials for troubleshooting process
- Video and images showcasing the problem.
- Explanation of nature of issue/s faced.
Step 3: Receive instructions, parts or repairs guidelines for warranty claims.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your Emove, Nami or Raldey product, email email@example.com